Thursday, August 22, 2013

YOUNG MGMT





Chris is officially on his last day of touring with Strange Talk, and I miss him terribly. Only 24 more hours until I get to tie him down and force him to pick napkin colors. Muahahaha

So, I've mentioned it through twitter, but have yet to brag fully about my amazing Fiancé starting his own management company, YOUNG MGMT. I knew this time would come at some point and I'm happy it's sooner rather than later. You know when you see someone totally in their element, like they're really in the zone and killing it? Well, that's what I see when I watch my man in management mode. He's so passionate about all things music and he's the kind of person who see's what he wants and does everything in his power to get it... Not to mention it's kinda hot watching him talk business. Love you baby!

Anyway, my love has recently added a new act to his roster, Vancouver Sleep Clinic, as well as a new website, courtesy of his loving future wifey ;)

Follow YOUNG MGMT on Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date on his adventures!

Now back to seating arrangements!


xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment