Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bar Carts!

I'm officially obsessed with Bar Carts. The only debate is whether to eventually purchase a ready-to-go, got-all-the-fixings, serve-it-up, bar cart... or to start a DIY project and create something that's made for us.

I love how the carts below are perfectly styled for their environment and really show the design style of the homeowner. I bought Chris a beautiful decanter for an anniversary gift a while back and we have yet to fill it with anything. Now mark my words, one day we will have a beautifully styled bar cart like one pictured below, anniversary decanter and all!

Some of my favorite bar cart stylings include:

-Fresh flowers or potted plant
-Sparkling water and tonic/soda in glass bottles.
-Cocktail recipe books
-Fresh fruit ready for garnishing 



No comments:

Post a Comment